Zim on Chromebook :If you are a great collector of wiki pages, then this app, called Zim is made for you! This special app helps it, users, to make a great editing over the graphics and texts and also helps to maintain the collection. Zim is a graphical text editor, which includes lots of features and high time attributes on the format, image, page and another random editing. Providing a great control over the page collection, you can easily play with your thoughts and demands. Attaching, linking, task list management, equation editing, respectively everything is available in Zim.
- This is a very fast and easy application to handle.
- You can archive your required notes here.
- Zim will help you to take notes during a meetings or classes.
- Email supports with draft and blog entries and editing.
- You can easily organize your tasks.
- It will also help you to do brainstorming.
- Including a great capture over outlining, structure, nonexistent pages, formatting, and storing, Zim is a great option to stream with.
More software for Chromebook: LibreOffice for Chromebook
How to Download Zim for Chromebook
Installing Zim using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Zim “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Zim” app and install it on your device.
Installing Zim using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Zim” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Zim” and install it.
Install Zim using Rollapp
- If the “Zim” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Zim” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.