Zekr on Chromebook: Zekr is an open source cross platform study tool used for researching and browsing through the holy book Quran. You can find many moral sayings and good life lessons in the book.
Features of Zekr
- Can be easily customized
- Multiple add-ons can be used
- Comes with option to choose the desired language
- Search through translations using indexed search and basic search options
- Uses different themes, translation packs and recitations
- Users can sort all revelation order based search results with the help of revelation order packs
- Comes with an NSIS installer and an Application bundle
More software for Chromebook:JuffEd on Chromebook
How to Download Zekr for Chromebook
Installing Zekr using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Zekr“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Zekr” app and install it on your device.
Installing Zekr using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Zekr” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Zekr” and install it.
Install Zekr using Rollapp
- If the “Zekr” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Zekr ” and use the application online.