yWriter on Chomebook :Being developed by an author, word processor,yWriter breaks novel into chapters and scenes and helps to keep track of work. This amazing application doesn’t write novel itself rather creates the plot for ideas and perform creative task.
yWriter is free to download and use. As a standalone application, yWriter runs on Windows PCs. yWriter does not require the Internet connection to run. Even the entire data is stored in the computer. While on Update, only then the application asks for the internet connection. Even, while on active Internet connection, yWriter check the latest version and takes backups of entire data to FTP.
Features of yWriter:
- Apart from Novels, yWriter allows to create separate translation file that customizes programs to work with plays, non-fiction stories and a lot more.
- yWriter allows to add scenes that don’t have content.
- yWriter generates numbers of different reports from chapter summaries and scenes.
- yWriter takes backups of all the data of your work.
- Works without the internet.
More software for Chromebook: Mail.RU for Chromebook
How to Download yWriter for Chromebook
Installing yWriter using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “yWriter” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “yWriter” app and install it on your device.
Installing yWriter using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “yWriter” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “yWriter” and install it.
Install yWriter using Rollapp
- If the “yWriter” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “yWriter” and use the application online.