Yandex.Disk on Chromebook :Yandex.Disk is a cloud service that lets users store and share files online. The service is based on data sync and all sorts of files can be stored in cloud servers. Developed by Yandex, this online backup service comes in four languages and supports various platforms including Symbian, Android, iOS, Mac and Windows.
- Upload and save files with ease
- Sync files between internet enabled devices
- Share download links with others
- Supports WebDAV
- Comes with a built-in flash player for previewing songs
- Offers option for integrating with other Yandex services
More software for Chromebook:Cytus on Chromebook
How to Download Yandex.Disk for Chromebook
Installing Yandex.Disk using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Yandex.Disk“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Yandex.Disk” app and install it on your device.
Installing Yandex.Disk using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Yandex.Disk” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Yandex.Disk” and install it.
Install Yandex.Disk using Rollapp
- If the “Yandex.Disk” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Yandex.Disk” and use the application online.