YAGF on Chromebook: YAGF allows you to scan images through XSane, import pages from PDF documents, images pre-processing and also recognize texts using cuneiform from a single command center. It also makes it easy to scan and recognize several images in sequence.
Features of YAGF
- Allows image acquisition
- All acquired images are shown as thumbnails on left side of image bar.
- Allows moving to the previous image with navigation buttons.
- Availability of several processing options.
- Images can be rotated if not positioned correctly.
- Allows for spelling checks in recognized texts.
- All the recognized texts can be saved to the disc as HTML files.
- Requires Qt 4 and the Aspell spell checking package.
- Allows you to keep the Xsane window open while working with the YAGF.
- Images could be saved into a separate directory with save button on the image bar.
More software for Chromebook: WeChat For Chromebook
How to Download YAGF for Chromebook
Installing YAGF using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “YAGF” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “YAGF” app and install it on your device.
Installing YAGF using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “YAGF” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “YAGF” and install it.
Install YAGF using Rollapp
- If the “YAGF” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “YAGF” and use the application online.