XnView on Chromebook : XnView is a basic file manager with an exclusive image organiser. It is widely used among users for reading, viewing and processing all kind of images.
XnView comes with a complete pack of screen capturing, batch renaming and image Hex inspection tools. For general users XnView is completely free, while a commercial licence is also available for professional uses. It supports more than 500 image formats. You can edit a picture to pixel level with help of this software. Free version of XnView is also able to perform all the required tasks.
Features of XnView
- Fully customizable
- Multi-lingual support
- More than 500 image, audio and video format support
- Convert, Manipulation and renaming of batch of image
- Vector graphic support
- Create slideshows and Web-pages
- Metadata support and editing
- Quality lossless image transforms
- User friendly and customizable print module
- Video thumbnails Gallery and File listings available
- Mobile device support
- Strip of images
More software for Chromebook: Xournal on Chromebook
How to Download XnView for Chromebook
Installing XnView using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “XnView“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “XnView” app and install it on your device.
Installing XnView using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “XnView” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “XnView” and install it.
Install XnView using Rollapp
- If the “XnView” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “XnView” and use the application online.