XMind on Chromebook :XMind in the most popular mind mapping software in the world which is designed on the Java platform and it’s developed by the XMind developers. This is a well-optimized mind mapping and brainstorming software which basically work on the elements of mainstream managements and has the ability to capture the real time ideas and clarify the thinking to manage the most complex information. In addition to such managerial aspects XMind gradually promotes the main-time team collaboration for higher productivity.
Providing a variety of applications like XMind Free, XMind Pro, XMind Plus, this software comes with a lot of attributes and accessibility which casually helps the willing users a lot.
Features in XMind:
- Mind Mapping.
- Organization Charts.
- Knowledge Management.
- Tree Diagrams.
- Fish bone Diagrams.
- Task Managements and Meeting Minutes.
- GDT and etc.
- XMind can also export the mind maps in the Microsoft applications as a document like in the MS Word, PowerPoint, FreeMind, PDF and Mindjet Mind Manager.
More software for Chromebook: Zim on Chromebook
How to Download XMind for Chromebook
Installing XMind using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility.
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “XMind “and install the app on your Chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “XMind” app and install it on your device.
Installing XMind using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “XMind” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “XMind” and install it.
Install XMind using Rollapp
- If the “XMind” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “XMind” and use the application online.