XMedia Recode on Chromebook: An all in one universal media converter, which integrates popular audio and video formats. XMedia Recode is a free, easy to use video and audio converter. Supports almost all the audio and video codecs. Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10. XMedia Recode can also convert unprotected DVD files to any supported files.
- Allows cropping part of videos
- Volume correction feature
- Supports conversion with formats 3GP, 3GPP, 3GPP2, AMR, ASF, MP2, MP3 and much more.
- 2-pass encoding and video cut function
- Produce DVD copies for the mobile phone, iPod, iPhone and pocket PC.
- Allows direct stream copying function.
- Allows drag-n-drop of video files directly on the encoder.
- Supports batch processing at a time when multiple videos are selected in the main interface.
- XMedia also supports adding external audio tracks and subtitle files
- System requirements include Intel / AMD compatible processor, 1GB RAM, Nvidia GPU driver
- Copy video and audio tracks from input file.
More software for Chromebook: Calligra Stage on Chromebook
How to Download XMedia Recode for Chromebook
Installing XMedia Recode using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “XMedia Recode“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “XMedia Recode” app and install it on your device.
Installing XMedia Recode using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “XMedia Recode” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “XMedia Recode” and install it.
Install XMedia Recode using Rollapp
- If the “XMedia Recode” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “XMedia Recode” and use the application online.