Xiphos on Chromebook: Xiphos is a Bible study software tool used for easy access to various sections of the Holy Book Bible. This tool works fine in all UNIX, Linux and Windows devices.Xiphos is based on the SWORD Project, which is a framework for providing tools that are used for studying and getting additional information of the Bible.
Features of Xiphos
- Offers a feature rich environment for easy reading, studying and research of the Bible
- Comes with a built-in module manager which helps to install, archive, remove and index modules
- Provides option for fast indexed search, multi-book search and pseudo interlinear display
- Will read aloud the text to users
- Available in 11 different languages
- Provides a tabbed display for easy access to various tabs
- Also helps to save tabs
- Offers map and image support
More software for Chromebook: ITK SNAP on Chromebook
How to Download Xiphos for Chromebook
Installing Xiphos using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Xiphos“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Xiphos” app and install it on your device.
Installing “Xiphos” using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Xiphos” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Xiphos” and install it.
Install “Xiphos” using Rollapp
- If the “Xiphos” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Xiphos” and use the application online.