Wuala Nadelhorn on Chromebook :Wuala Nadelhorn is a web service that is used for secure backups, storage, sharing and access to important files. It serves as an online backup tool and users can simply drag and drop files for easy uploads.
- Share your photos folder to your friends and family members
- Create groups for easy sharing of media files
- Supports all platforms
- Stored files can be accessed easily
- Supports synchronization between multiple computers
- Option to buy additional storage is also available
- Allows business group folder sharing
- Comes with update for OSX Yosemite, includes several bug fixes
More software for Chromebook:Yandex.Disk on Chromebook
How to Download Wuala Nadelhorn for Chromebook
Installing Wuala Nadelhorn using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Wuala Nadelhorn“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Wuala Nadelhorn” app and install it on your device.
Installing Wuala Nadelhorn using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Wuala Nadelhorn” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Wuala Nadelhorn” and install it.
Install Wuala Nadelhorn using Rollapp
- If the “Wuala Nadelhorn” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Wuala Nadelhorn” and use the application online.