WPS Office on Chromebook :WPS Office, developed by King soft is an office suite for Windows, Android, Linux and iOS. WPS writer, presentation and spreadsheet form the main components of this suite.
WPS Office is written in Code Gear Delphi, C/C++ and is available for both personal and commercial use. It is similar to other office suites and comes with rich features. The documents created using this suite get stored in .WPS format.
Features of WPS Office
- Supports texts, images and provides option for easy page formatting
- View, edit, create documents with ease
- The .WPS documents can be converted to .DOC files using this software
- Comes with an impressive and attractive set of tools
- Fast, secure and helps in easy completion of work
- Comes with free templates
- Navigation option for quick access of various sections
- Work with multiple documents
- Drag-and-drop tool for getting innovative paragraph layouts
More software for Chromebook: XnView on Chromebook
How to Download WPS Office for Chromebook
Installing WPS Office using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “WPS Office “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “WPS Office ” app and install it on your device.
Installing WPS Office using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “WPS Office ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “WPS Office ” and install it.
Install WPS Office using Rollapp
- If the “WPS Office ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “WPS Office ” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.