Words with Friends Classic for Chromebook: A word with Friends Classic is a game of words which can be played with family and friends. Players with their chance form the word. One can compare their scores with other player and can challenge them or chat.
There are also other features such as –
- Around 30 games can be played in this simultaneously with the help of push notifications. It also alerts the players on their turn.
- Players can play with their friends or can choose the opponent with Smart match or through community match.
- It accepts around 173,000 words in this game and ends when all 104 tiles are used.
More software for Chromebook: Temple Run for Chromebook
How to Download Words with Friends Classic for Chromebook
Installing Words with Friends Classic using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Words with Friends Classic“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Words with Friends Classic“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Words with Friends Classic“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Words with Friends Classic“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Words with Friends Classic“ and install it.
Install “Words with Friends Classic“ using Rollapp
- If the “Words with Friends Classic” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Words with Friends Classic” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.