Wings 3D on Chromebook :Wings 3D was named after the Winged-edge data structure. It is a modeler, which is free and open source. This model was inspired by Mirai and Nendo from Izware.
It can be used to texture and model low to mid-range polygon models. This application does not support animations. It is often used in combination with other software. It works and render quite well with Blender.
Wings3D loads and saves files and modeled in its own format that is .Wings but also supports several other standard 3D formats.
Features of Wings 3D include
- A Plugin Manager for adding and removing plugins.
- Customization Hotkeys and Interface.
- A wide variety of Selection and Modeling Tools.
- Import and Export in many popular formats.
- AutoUV Mapping.
- Modeling Tool support for Magnets and Vector Operations.
- Ngon mesh support.
- Tweak Mode lets you make quick adjustments to a mesh.
- Assign and edit Lighting, Materials, Textures, and Vertex Colors.
More software for Chromebook: WinSCP on Chromebook
How to Download Wings 3D for Chromebook
Installing Wings 3D using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Wings 3D“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Wings 3D” app and install it on your device.
Installing Wings 3D using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Wings 3D” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Wings 3D” and install it.
Install Wings 3D using Rollapp
- If the “Wings 3D” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Wings 3D” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.