Windows ISO Downloader on Chromebook: Windows ISO Downloader offers an easy way to download genuine versions of Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2016. This application helps to download the hard to find Windows operating system ISO files with ease.
- Provides an interface for downloading the original versions of Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- .NET Framework 4.6.1 and Internet Explorer 11 are the requirements
- Both home and professional editions will be available for download
- Just open the exe file and select the required version to get the direct download link from the Microsoft Server.
More software for Chromebook:Wondershare MobileGO on Chromebook
How to Download Windows ISO Downloader for Chromebook
Installing Windows ISO Downloader using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Windows ISO Downloader“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Windows ISO Downloader” app and install it on your device.
Installing Windows ISO Downloader using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Windows ISO Downloader” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Windows ISO Downloader” and install it.
Install Windows ISO Downloader using Rollapp
- If the “Windows ISO Downloader” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Windows ISO Downloader” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.