WhatsApp for Chromebook: Earlier it was a lot difficult for Chromebook users to run Android apps on the Chromebook. Most of them were troubles as they couldn’t install a number of Android apps on the Chromebook. But all this changed with the coming of the ARC (Android Runtime for Chrome) Welder. Google recently launched the ARC Welder to run Android apk in the Chromebook. Now users can install any Android app they want on their Chromebook with the help of the ARC Welder.
Steps to Download WhatsApp for Chromebook
In the very small time, WhatsApp messenger has been in use, it has become the world’s most loved messenger app on the Android Platform. It helps the users to communicate with each other over the internet. Users can send text messages, videos, audio, images and documents to other users from your cellular number over the internet without any money cost. Now with the help of the ARC Welder, you can run the WhatsApp Messenger from your Chromebook. To install WhatsApp Messenger on your Chromebook, you can follow these steps:
- Firstly, install the ARC Welder app from the Chrome Store. The app is available as a separate extension on the Chrome Store.
- Download WhatsApp Messenger apk to be installed. An apk is the file extension which Android can support.
- After you have gathered the WhatsApp Messenger apk, you have to open the ARC Welder app and all you have to do is “Add your Apk” to the app.
- Configure the ARC Welder settings to run the WhatsApp Messenger properly. You don’t need to do a lot of tinkering to the settings tab in the ARC Welder as the settings are preset to configure from all the apps beforehand.
- Finally, select the “Launch App” button to launch WhatsApp Messenger in a new window on your
You must be logged in to post a comment.