The latest version of webstorm i.e. webstorm 2016.3 has improved the support for ES6, typescript, the flow of the program and also it provides more tools for better productivity.
Features of WebStorm:
- Advanced Coding Assistance
- Support for PhoneGap, Cordova, and Ionic for mobile development
- Analysis Code Completion
- Quick-fix Option
- Inspections Report
- Code Navigation
- Search for the usages
- Evaluate Expressions
- Spy-js tool to trace the code
- Tool integration
- Simplified User Interface
- Project Templates
- Code Highlighting
- Extremely Customizable
- Can provide local History
- Vibrant Plug-in Ecosystem
- Integration with Version Control System
- Built-In Terminal
- Typescript Complier
More software for Chromebook: GTG on Chromebook
How to Download WebStorm for Chromebook
Installing WebStorm using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “WebStorm “and install the app on your Chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “WebStorm ” app and install it on your device.
Installing WebStorm using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “WebStorm ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “WebStorm ” and install it.
Install WebStorm using Rollapp
- If the “WebStorm ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “WebStorm ” and use the application online.