Vym on Chromebook : View you Mind (VYM) is an application that is used to create and modify the maps which show your thoughts. It is an open source tool which can be used freely. You can use these maps to arrange the tasks, for time management, to get a view of your ideas, etc.
It is a tool that stores and manipulates the information in easy to read format. Yym helps to use the minds from both the sides, i.e., from logical as well as the creative side. It supports XML and .vym format along with various browsers. Vym converts your thoughts into maps by associating things and connecting your new associated ideas.
Features of Vym:
- Improves the creativity.
- It helps us to sort, develop and memorize our thoughts.
- Drag and Drop functionality.
- Easy to export to any file format.
- It is a much faster tool .
More software for Chromebook:Wings 3D on Chromebook
How to Download Vym for Chromebook
Installing Vym using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Vym “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Vym” app and install it on your device.
Installing Vym using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Vym” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Vym” and install it.
Install Vym using Rollapp
- If the “Vym” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Vym” and use the application online.