VLC Remote Free for Chromebook :VLC Remote is the most powerful VLC remote application which lets you enjoy music and videos with ease. Developed by Hobbyist Software Ltd, this free Android application helps to configure VLC and connects your smartphone with ease.
- Easy setup, get remote control with a few clicks
- Configures VLC and helps to connect with ease
- Offers full DVD controls
- Also helps to control position, track, play, pause and adjust volume
- Choose the desired screen resolution
- Adjust subtitles, aspect ratio, sound track and delays
- Option for browsing files is available in the full version
More software for Chromebook: Vevo – Watch Music Videos for Chromebook
How to Download VLC Remote Free for Chromebook
Installing VLC Remote Free using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “VLC Remote Free“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “VLC Remote Free“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “VLC Remote Free“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “VLC Remote Free“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “VLC Remote Free“ and install it.
Install “VLC Remote Free “ using Rollapp
- If the “VLC Remote Free ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “VLC Remote Free ” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.