VLC Media Player on Chromebook :VLC media player is a video streaming application on which you can play videos and music of different format. The application supports almost all types of video and music formats including 3GP, 480MP, 720MP and 1080MP. VLC was released in the year 2001 and since then it has remained the most popular media viewing application.
- Supports almost all video and music types
- VLC plays damaged, incomplete and lower quality video as well
- Doesn’t get hanged while viewing HD videos
- Highly rough and reliable. Rarely gets corrupted or damaged
- Compatible with nearly all the operating systems, including Windows, Ios, Mac, Linux, Android and many others.
- Available on all the platforms, including popular software, websites, Google play, Apple App Store, Windows store and many more.
VLC media player is one of the most commonly used media players. It is available in 48 languages.
More software for Chromebook:Visual Studio Code on Chromebook
How to Download VLC Media Player for Chromebook
Installing VLC Media Player using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “VLC Media Player “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “VLC Media Player ” app and install it on your device.
Installing VLC Media Player using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “VLC Media Player ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “VLC Media Player ” and install it.
Install VLC Media Player using Rollapp
- If the “VLC Media Player ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “VLC Media Player ” and use the application online.