Visual understanding environment on Chromebook:The Visual Understanding Environment is an Open Source venture based at Tufts School. The VUE project concentrates on making versatile resources for handling and developing electronic sources meant for learning, education, and study. VUE gives a versatile visual environment for constructing, introducing, and discussing electronic information.
Improved Routes and Demonstration Tools
VUE’s exclusive pathways device now facilitates with constructions of compelling demonstrations. The pathways device enables the speaker and viewers to concentrate on the certain material when at same point keeping a sense of its entire perspective within a VUE map.
Interactive Zoom capability (Video operating time: 20 sec.)
By making use of VUE’s new presentation zoom device, writers may quickly zoom any node to full-screen setting with a one click
Dynamic Content Mapping
Dynamic information may be used to develop and add content to charts in a way that helps the following finding and to know through the annotation and adjustment of information.
More software for Chromebook: IPython on Chromebook
How to Download Visual understanding environment for Chromebook
Installing Visual understanding environment using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Visual understanding environment“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Visual understanding environment” app and install it on your device.
Installing Visual understanding environment using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Visual understanding environment” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Visual understanding environment” and install it.
Install Visual understanding environment using Rollapp
- If the “Visual understanding environment” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Visual understanding environment” and use the application online.