Vevo – Watch Music Videos for Chromebook :Vevo is an Android application which lets you choose your favorite artists for making your very own personalized music video. This application also notifies when a new album or a music video is launched. It also provides information on the upcoming live performance of your favorite artists.
- Comes with option to add playlists and videos to favorites
- Make your very own playlist based on different genre such as pop, rap, rock, country music etc
- Access app via WiFi for a high quality music-video experience
- Get regular updates and enjoy music videos on the go
More software for Chromebook: Tap Defense for Chromebook
How to Download Vevo for Chromebook
Installing Vevo using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Vevo“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Vevo“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Vevo“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Vevo“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Vevo“ and install it.
Install “Vevo“ using Rollapp
- If the “Vevo” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Vevo” and use the application online.