Valentina on Chromebook :Valentina is an open source pattern drafting tool designed especially for use in the garment industry.
This software tool is written in C++ and it supports Windows, Ubuntu, Debian packages, Mac OS X, Fedora packages, Gentoo and Slackware platforms.
Features of Valentina
- Offers a new stack of open source tools for remaking the garment industry
- Used in various small batches and custom sized cloth manufacturing industries
- Preserve small to medium sized textile spinning/weaving manufacturers
- Very useful tool for independent designers and manufacturers
- Rebuild local garment units
- Eliminate slave labors and reduce the overall labor used in cloth manufacturing industries
- You can either beta test with latest test build or beta test with the latest source code
- Users can file an issue if they encounter problems during the installation process
More software for Chromebook: Eclipse on Chromebook
How to Download Valentina for Chromebook
Installing Valentina using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Valentina“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Valentina” app and install it on your device.
Installing Valentina using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Valentina” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Valentina” and install it.
Install Valentina using Rollapp
- If the “Valentina” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Valentina” and use the application online.