Unreal Engine on Chromebook:Unreal Engine is a game engine used in making games of various genres. The code for this game engine is written in the C++ programming language.
Developed by Epic Games, Unreal Engine is available in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese. This feature-rich game engine is used by game developers for building high quality FPS and RPG games.
Features of Unreal Engine
- Four versions are available
- Uses Glide API for providing a hardware accelerated rendering path
- UnrealScript is the scripting language used for authoring gameplay, events and game code
- Comes with support for Xbox, GameCube, Playstation 2, Wii, X360, PS3, 3DS and PSP
- Supports high-dynamic range renderering.
- Used to build many top class games including Bioshock Infinite, The Ball and Unreal Tournament
- The current version, Unreal Engine 4 comes with real-time global illumination feature
More software for Chromebook: Code::Block on Chromebook
How to Download Unreal Engine for Chromebook
Installing Unreal Engine using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Unreal Engine“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Unreal Engine” app and install it on your device.
Installing Unreal Engine using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Unreal Engine” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Unreal Engine” and install it.
Install Unreal Engine using Rollapp
- If the “Unreal Engine” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Unreal Engine” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.