UnRar on Chromebook :UnRar can archive directly on your phone. It supports single Rar file as well as multiple Rar files. UnRar is available in version pro and version 2.3.1 for your use where you can protect your files using passwords as well.
- Now available in the latest version 2.3.2
- Fixed bug with file picker
- It has now fixed the bug in a various devices where SD card was not accessible with the file picker
- Mostly used for opening compressed files which are downloaded from the internet
- UnRar uses an uncluttered interface that makes the job of extracting files much easier than ever before
- The program mostly works on encrypted and standard files
- It also works on multi-part .rar files
This apk was produced by twanky deuce software. It is one of the most commonly used application for opening compressed files and it requires 1.5+ RAM for opening on an android phone.
More software for Chromebook: Vinagre on Chromebook
How to Download UnRar for Chromebook
Installing UnRar using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “UnRar“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “UnRar” app and install it on your device.
Installing UnRar using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “UnRar” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “UnRar” and install it.
Install UnRar using Rollapp
- If the “UnRar” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “UnRar” and use the application online.