Universe Sandbox on Chromebook:Universe Sandbox is a gravity simulation game where gravitational effects on various objects can be seen. The plot of the game is set on various universal objects of the solar system among galaxies. While the simulations are being applied, the player has to control time, gravity and other objects like moons, asteroids, black holes, comets and much more. The Universal Sandbox can only be played on Windows. There is another version of the game called Universe Sandbox which is available for Linux, OS X, and Windows.
Simulations included in the game of Universe Sandbox:
- A full Solar system that has 8 big and 5 minor planets with their respective moon and asteroids.
- The Milky Way and Andromeda galaxy collision that happens after 4.5 billion years.
- Hundreds of large bodies of Solar System.
- Thousands of nearest stars to Sun.
- Seventy nearest galaxies within the Milky Way.
- Moons revolving around other planets.
More software for Chromebook: IPython on Chromebook
How to Download Universe Sandbox for Chromebook
Installing Universe Sandbox using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Universe Sandbox“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Universe Sandbox” app and install it on your device.
Installing Universe Sandbox using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Universe Sandbox” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Universe Sandbox” and install it.
Install Universe Sandbox using Rollapp
- If the “Universe Sandbox” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Universe Sandbox” and use the application online.