Unity on Chromebook : Unity is a platform for game engine developed by Unity Technologies. It is cross platform and is used to develop video games for PC, mobile devices, and websites.
It was first developed for Mac Os X and later extended to 21 platforms. It is loved by gaming industry because of its quality, depth of optimization and efficiency of workflows and comes with four license versions. Unity is the software Development Kit for Nintendo’s Wii U video game console platform.
Features of Unity:
- Texture Compression
- Resolution Settings for each platform
- Supports various kind of Mapping
- Provides Shade with multiple variants
- Fallback Specification
- Extensible Tool
- Rapid iteration
- Unmatched Import Pipeline
- Visual Display of power and Ambiance
- Control Animations Weight At Runtime
- Easy user Interface Tools
- Multi-Threaded Job System
- Highly flexible and customizable.
- Create Highly Optimized Content.
More software for Chromebook: UnRar on Chromebook
How to Download Unity for Chromebook
Installing Unity using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Unity“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Unity ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Unity using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Unity ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Unity ” and install it.
Install Unity using Rollapp
- If the “Unity ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Unity ” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.