UFRaw on Chromebook :UFRaw stands for Unidentified Flying Raw. It is a tool to manipulate and read raw images from a digital camera. UFRaw can be used as a Gimp plug in or a standalone application. It allows the users to apply output, input and display ICC color profiles as it supports color management workflow via LittleCMS. It makes UFRaw application eligible to support various raw image formats. UFRaw can also read the tone curves of your digital camera.
UFRaw gives you control over raw images created by digital cameras. It helps you in resolving white balance and exposure issues at the time of raw conversion. It allows you to make full utilization of raw data. UFRaw is having a graphical user interface. It allows you to open the raw files and convert them easily to create a clear image.
- Color management
- Live histogram
- Graphical user interface
- Support various raw image formats.
More software for Chromebook: XMind on Chromebook
How to Download UFRaw for Chromebook
Installing UFRaw using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “UFRaw “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “UFRaw” app and install it on your device.
Installing UFRaw using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “UFRaw” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “UFRaw” and install it.
Install UFRaw using Rollapp
- If the “UFRaw” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “UFRaw” and use the application online.