TuxMath on Chromebook: TuxMath is a free arcade game based on mathematics. This is a shooting game in which the asteroids tend to threaten Tux, the friendly penguin.
TuxMath is an open source game which is specially developed for school students. It comes in small size and is compatible with FreeBSD, Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
Features of TuxMath Arcade Game
- Mental arithmetic is the main ammunition of the penguin
- Flying moon rocks that appear in the game are actually mathematical problems and by solving them you destroy the rocks
- Saving penguin igloos from the huge rocks is the main requirement in this game
- A number of missions can be seen in this game with the difficult increasing as you complete a mission and proceed ahead in the game
- Educational, fun game comes with lots of levels
More software for Chromebook: UFRaw on Chromebook
How to Download TuxMath for Chromebook
Installing TuxMath using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “TuxMath “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “TuxMath” app and install it on your device.
Installing TuxMath using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “TuxMath” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “TuxMath” and install it.
Install TuxMath using Rollapp
- If the “TuxMath” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “TuxMath” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.