TuxGuitar on Chromebook :It is a free tablature editor and is open source in nature. The namesake and the mascot for it is TUX. The penguin mascot associated with it was originally designed for Linux. Though it was released in the year 2009, its source code went on to be updated regularly. It is written in the Java programming language. It will allow you to compose and play music using a variety of its features.
It has been rated as a great guitar player and editor at the same time . The best part of it is that it can create various effects such as blend, vibrato, slide along with the hammer pull and off. In addition to this there is a note duration management and the editor is the main part.
With TuxGuitar, you will be able to compose music using the following features:
- Display of multi track
- Triplets support ensured
- Open and close can be repeated
More software for Chromebook: DS Emulator for Chromebook
How to Download TuxGuitar for Chromebook
Installing TuxGuitar using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “TuxGuitar” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “TuxGuitar” app and install it on your device.
Installing TuxGuitar using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “TuxGuitar” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “TuxGuitar” and install it.
Install TuxGuitar using Rollapp
- If the “TuxGuitar” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “TuxGuitar” and use the application online.