Tracker on Chromebook:There are different tracker applications and software available that can be easily used. The tracking software’s can be used by normal people for tracking and to get required information. The trackers can be installed in mobile and a person can use the particular application to explore their findings more significantly. Most of these trackers are freeware that is already being used by many people worldwide. There are no hidden charges for using these trackers and the only need is to make a free account for these applications.
More software for Chromebook: IntelliJ IDEA on Chromebook
How to Download Tracker for Chromebook
Installing Tracker using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Tracker“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Tracker” app and install it on your device.
Installing Tracker using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Tracker” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Tracker” and install it.
Install Tracker using Rollapp
- If the “Tracker” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Tracker” and use the application online.