Total Commander on Chromebook :For Windows, Android and Windows CE, total commander is given the tag of a traditional file manager. On the other hand the TCMD works out to be an official document which the checker of it terms as checked. Other users also tend to use to prepare additional documents and in the end it is kept as a record. It can also be served as an advance notice to any terminal.
The file commander is termed as a full proof file manager where any file can be handled on your Android device. One can also handle separately libraries or videos, pictures, documents and at the same time you can rename, delete zip or send them with a few simple taps.
- Side by side there can be two file windows
- Unicode support and multiple language
- Better enhanced search function
- You can compare and synchronize files in a better way
More software for Chromebook: Download Firefox for Chromebook
How to Download Total Commander for Chromebook
Installing Total Commander using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Total Commander” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Total Commander” app and install it on your device.
Installing Total Commander using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Total Commander” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Total Commander” and install it.
Install Total Commander using Rollapp
- If the “Total Commander” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Total Commander” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.