Tomboy on Chromebook:The Tomboy is a well optimized fully free, open source desktop application which is compatible with all the operating systems like Microsoft, Mac, Ubuntu, and Linux. Tomboy is basically a Note taking application which has been written in C++ by using the Gtk.
This fits in your computer very well and finely helps you by taking your instructions and completing the tasks. This is light and fast at responding. People, who are willing to make notes on their computer with the developed formats like text highlighting, bullet lists, undo or redo and etc they can easily go with Tomboy.
Features in Tomboy:
- Real-Time Spell Checking.
- Bulletin Lists.
- Making Font Styling and Sizing.
- Highlighting the Texts.
- Auto Web Linking.
- Auto Lining with Emails.
- Tomboy provides a well supports the plug-in like HTML Export, LaTeX Math, Evolution Mail Links and etc.
- It can synchronize the notes over Ubuntu One, SSH, WebDAV etc and that all also can implement a variety of web applications.
More software for Chromebook: TuxMath on Chromebook
How to Download Tomboy for Chromebook
Installing Tomboy using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Tomboy “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Tomboy” app and install it on your device.
Installing Tomboy using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Tomboy” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Tomboy” and install it.
Install Tomboy using Rollapp
- If the “Tomboy” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Tomboy” and use the application online.