ToDoList on Chromebook: ToDoList is a set of tool that allows easy monitoring of several tasks and their due dates. As far as the layout is concerned, it is designed to keep users informed about the deadline of a particular task and that even helps user to stay informed about everything about a simple task of major projects.
ToDoList is a freeware and easily available as compressed files. This application helps to complete an assigned task quickly and instinctively. ToDoList can be used for business planning meeting, where people look each slightest detail of important projects. Upon the completion of task scheduling, the entire schedule is projected in a tree format, where each of the tasks and sub tasks is interconnected.
Features of ToDoList:
- This application allows to make notes.
- Possible to set due dates and deadline.
- Possibility to mark the progress till now.
- Steaming large tasks into smaller one.
- Adding symbols to each task to differentiate the tasks from each other.
More software for Chromebook: Mail.RU for Chromebook
How to Download ToDoList for Chromebook
Installing ToDoList using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “ ToDoList” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “ ToDoList” app and install it on your device.
Installing ToDoList using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “ ToDoList” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “ ToDoList” and install it.
Install ToDoList using Rollapp
- If the “ ToDoList” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “ ToDoList” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.