Tiny Piano on Chromebook :Tiny Piano is an Android application which helps you play the piano without actually playing it. To play the next notes, just tap anywhere on the piano. Play like a maestro and trick your friends using this handy application. Playing a piano will never be this easier!
- Latest version comes with new songs
- Fun and easy to use application
- Tap anywhere on the screen for instant play
- Comes with option for resizing the keys
- Offers better support for iPad Pro and iOS 9
- Provides option to handle the timing of a song for fast/slow playback
More software for Chromebook: JOOX Music on Chromebook
How to Download Tiny Piano for Chromebook
Installing Tiny Piano using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Tiny Piano“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Tiny Piano” app and install it on your device.
Installing Tiny Piano using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Tiny Piano” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Tiny Piano” and install it.
Install Tiny Piano using Rollapp
- If the “Tiny Piano” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Tiny Piano” and use the application online.