TileMill on Chromebook :With the help of the language CartoCSS, TileMill helps to formulate the look of a map. The colors, shapes and sizes can all be manipulated. With the help of custom data, cartographers can design maps. You cannot regard it as a general purpose cartography tool, but simplifies and narrows a number of user set cases. The project that it tends to make is the final projection and it is pretty popular with all the mapping locations.
Though it is a powerful design studio, but to ensure that it runs efficiently, you would need a number of applications installed along with it. GIS is needed to manipulate data and one can also look forward to the Quantum IS which is recommended throughout the course of documentation.
- One of the powerful design tools
- It works out to be an open source project of Mapbox and there is a code available.
More software for Chromebook: Download tor for Chromebook
How to Download TileMill for Chromebook
Installing TileMill using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “TileMill ” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “TileMill ” app and install it on your device.
Installing TileMill using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “TileMill ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “TileMill ” and install it.
Install TileMill using Rollapp
- If the “TileMill ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “TileMill ” and use the application online.