The Voice on Chromebook: This voice app is designed for both android users and iPhone or iPad users. It allows the user to record video and adds audio effects. Thus give a real experience of the TV show THE VOICE.
It can run on Android 4.1 and up and on iOS 8.0 or later.
- Allow to record and share music
- Control Recording privacy
- Large selection of audio effects
- Allow to watch covers by other contestants
- Support voice enhancement feature
- Support Hook function
- Has boarding flow which helps user to sing their first song.
More software for Chromebook: Scratch LP on Chromebook
How to Download The Voice for Chromebook
Installing The Voice using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “The Voice“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “The Voice“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “The Voice“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “The Voice“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “The Voice“ and install it.
Install “The Voice“ using Rollapp
- If the “The Voice“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “The Voice ” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.