The FluffyApp for Chromebook :FluffyApp is a simple sharing for screenshoots, links, text and files. It is built on the awesome CloudApp service. If you want to download it in a little app for Windows you have to give it a spin. FluffyApp makes sharing screenshots and other files super fast. FluffyApp makes sharing files insanely simple. It is a really handy little tool for anyone wishing to share pictures on a regular basis, you will like this app because of the amount of time it saves uploading images and screenshots.
Features of FluffyApp
- A simple installer will get FluffyApp up and running on your Windows-powered machine.
- Please note that FluffyApp works best on a PC powered by Windows 7 or newer.
- FluffyApp needs .Net 4.0 or newer to work properly.
- While FluffyApp is running, you will see a cloud-shaped icon in the system tray.
- Left click it and you will be presented with a context menu that lists the following: About, Plugins, Options, Sign Out, And Exit.
More software for Chromebook: FlashFXP for Chromebook
How to Download The FluffyApp for Chromebook
Installing The FluffyApp using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “The FluffyApp“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “The FluffyApp“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “The FluffyApp“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “The FluffyApp“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “The FluffyApp“ and install it.
Install “The FluffyApp“ using Rollapp
- If the “The FluffyApp” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “The FluffyApp” and use the application online.