Terminator on Chromebook:Terminator is an open-source terminal emulator programmed in Java. It is available on Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux, and other UNIX systems that use the X Window System. Terminator will run on any modern POSX system running Java6 or later. It is licensed under GNU General Public License version 2.
Different features of Terminator
- Automatic Logging- Complete logs are automatically generated of all of the user’s terminal sessions.
- Drag and Drop- Text and URLs, even files from the Finder, Nautilus, and Windows Explorer can be dropped on Terminator to be inserted as text, with automatic quoting of filenames containing shell meta-characters.
- Horizontal Scrolling – Most terminal emulators wrap text when it intrudes upon the right margin, Terminator instead provides a horizontal scrollbar when necessary.
- Multiple Tabs – Like Tabbed browsing, only with terminals, tabbed terminals.
- Number Reinterpretation
- Tab Character Handling
- Unlimited Scrollback
More software for Chromebook: GNU TeXmacs on Chromebook
How to Download Terminator for Chromebook
Installing Terminator using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Terminator“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Terminator” app and install it on your device.
Installing Terminator using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Terminator” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Terminator” and install it.
Install Terminator using Rollapp
- If the “Terminator” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Terminator” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.