TeraCopy on Chromebook: TeraCopy is small and powerful software designed to copy or move computer files. The main attraction of this software is that it allows to add multiple file operations to a pending queue to execute them sequentially.
- Full Unicode support
- Completely replace explorer copy and move functions.
- Pause and resume file transfers
- Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer
- Recovery of errors
- Interactive file list
- Allows to remove files from the disk
- Compares items in the source location with the ones in the output.
- Automatic post-task actions
- Supports multiple languages
More software for Chromebook:Volify on Chromebook
How to Download TeraCopy for Chromebook
Installing TeraCopy using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “TeraCopy“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “TeraCopy” app and install it on your device.
Installing TeraCopy using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “TeraCopy” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “TeraCopy” and install it.
Install TeraCopy using Rollapp
- If the “TeraCopy” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “TeraCopy” and use the application online.