Temple Run for Chromebook:Temple Run is an endless game in which the archaeologist who went into the adventure of getting the precious and antique idol of gold in the temple at the Gardens of Bomarzo located in Italy. He was not aware that it was having the demon monkeys who protect it. As this is endless game there is no end until the player dies or killed by the monkeys.
There are some of the things which make this game interesting such as –
- One need to control the 4 characters such as Scarlett fox, Guy dangerous, Karma lee and Barry Bones.
- There are 3 tricks for achieving good at a game that is multiply and conquer, win more coins and cover the maximum distance.
More software for Chromebook: Head Soccer for Chromebook
How to Download Temple Run for Chromebook
Installing Temple Run using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Temple Run“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Temple Run“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Temple Run“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Temple Run“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Temple Run“ and install it.
Install “Temple Run“ using Rollapp
- If the “Temple Run” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Temple Run” and use the application online.