TeamSpeak on Chromebook :A VOIP (referred to as voice over internet protocol) is the main component of teamspeak that allows users to chat with other users of the computer on a chat channel. It is pretty much similar to a conference call. A user needs to spot a headset with a microphone. You need to download it and then install it. Then it should be launched, you should hit the connections menu and press connect. The server address should be entered along with the nickname. If the server has a password it should also be put into the system.It is free software ,and you can set it up in your server and engage in a conversation with as many clients you want. But you need a bandwidth along with other resources to download it.
- The quality of voice
- Customization and security
- File transfer
More software for Chromebook: FaceTime for Chromebook
How to Download TeamSpeak for Chromebook
Installing TeamSpeak using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “TeamSpeak” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “TeamSpeak” app and install it on your device.
Installing TeamSpeak using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “TeamSpeak” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “TeamSpeak” and install it.
Install TeamSpeak using Rollapp
- If the “TeamSpeak” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “TeamSpeak” and use the application online.