Tasque on Chromebook : Tasque often pronounced as the task is a painless task management application. It is built for the GNOME community, however it can run on other Linux desktops as well. It can sync work with Remember the Milk account, or with evolution task list.
This application can be written in mono c#. The only drawback of this app is that it’s available in its earlier version and that you need to set up the connection with the RTM before using any of its features. To-do list application works well with Avant Windows Navigator Dock (AWN).
Features of Tasque:
- Fast and easy access to tasks from the dock.
- Effortlessly update or add information to the tasks such as due date or any notes.
- Easy to access with its drop down menu.
- Well appreciated for its sync feature between RTM and client’s desktop.
- It easily integrates with popular to-do applications.
More software for Chromebook: The Powder Toy on Chromebook
How to Download Tasque for Chromebook
Installing Tasque using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Tasque “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Tasque ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Tasque using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Tasque ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Tasque ” and install it.
Install Tasque using Rollapp
- If the “Tasque ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Tasque ” and use the application online.