TaskCoach on Chromebook :Task Coach is a simple open source application that works as a to do manager and keeps track of personal tasks and things to do all day long. The design of this application is a lot composite in nature and also provides notes, effort tracking, categories and a lot more features. Users of Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, BSD can download and install this application.However, the desktop versions of this application are available for free. The iOS versions of Task Coach would cost a bit of money.
Features of TaskCoach:
Here is a list of features that Task Coach is comprised of-
- Easy to create, edit and Delete tasks.
- One could give tasks a subject, priority, description, start and end date, an optional reminder that could be a monthly or weekly basis.
- The entire schedule of task would be shown as a tree.
- It is possible to sort tasks by different attributes, like due date, subject, budget required etc.
- Depending of the sub task status, the status of the parent would change.
- Attachment can be added to the tasks.
- iPhone, iPod and iPad users can synchronize their task over the network through the to-do-list application.
More software for Chromebook:Opera Browser application For Chromebook
How to Download TaskCoach for Chromebook
Installing TaskCoach using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “TaskCoach” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “TaskCoach” app and install it on your device.
Installing TaskCoach using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “TaskCoach” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “TaskCoach” and install it.
Install TaskCoach using Rollapp
- If the “TaskCoach” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “TaskCoach” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.