TagTool on Chromebook :TagTool is an application to paint spontaneous visual expression. TagTool, a live-performance animation application for iPad was built by OMAi. TagTool uses simple gestures to create “spontaneous animations”.
It generally works only on iPad. It converts your iPad into a live tool for developing spontaneous visual expression. With the help of TagTool, you can animate your imaginations, create animated graffiti and paint with light. The best part is that you can also connect your projector or TV in order to enjoy canvassing on large screens. You can also share your animations online. In addition to this, user can also browse animation, videos created by other users over the World Wide Web.
- Smooth and the friendly user interface
- Record animations
- TV or projector connection support
- Additional sound or music support
- Online sharing option
- Spontaneous drawing
- End numbers of painting options
- Several painting techniques
- Equipped with Real-time painting brush engine
More software for Chromebook: Texmaker on Chromebook
How to Download TagTool for Chromebook
Installing TagTool using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “TagTool “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “TagTool ” app and install it on your device.
Installing TagTool using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “TagTool ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “TagTool ” and install it.
Install TagTool using Rollapp
- If the “TagTool ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “TagTool ” and use the application online.