TagScanner on Chromebook: TagScanner is a very powerful tool that allows tagging of most modern audio formats. It supports WMA, MP4(iTunes), APEv2, ID3v1/v2 tags. With TagScanner, tag information can be imported from filenames and other sources. It has an easy to use multi-lingual interface and program also has a built-in audio player.
Features of TagScanner:
- Full Unicode compatibility
- Supports MP3, WMA, Musepack, AAC, SPEEX, OGG, Trueaudio, Wavpack, OptimFROG and direct stream digital files.
- Comes with a powerful multiple file tag editor
- Compatible for embedded lyrics and cover art.
- Option for tag field formatting and rearrangement
- Can resize cover art for portable devices.
- Supports words replacement and case conversion from various folder and file names.
- Allows quick playlist creation.
- TagScanner can rename files based on tag information.
- Latest scripting functions and added features for file filtering.
- Works more smoothly on hiDPI modes with increased stability and speed.
- Allows customizing file list columns.
More software for Chromebook: Calligra Suite on Chromebook
How to Download TagScanner for Chromebook
Installing TagScanner using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “TagScanner” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “TagScanner” app and install it on your device.
Installing TagScanner using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “TagScanner” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “TagScanner” and install it.
Install TagScanner using Rollapp
- If the “TagScanner” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “TagScanner” and use the application online.