Tabs &Chords HD by Ultimate Guitar for Chromebook: Tabs & Chords HD is an Android application which lets you play a guitar from the comfort of your smartphone. Developed by Ultimate Guitar, this application is available in 6 languages and can be downloaded for free.
- Comes with more than 1 million tabs and chords
- Guitar, bass and ukulele are the three instruments for which tabs & chords are offered
- Use quick search option to find your favorite song or artist
- Offers interactive tabs for playing riffs & solos
- Guitar tools pack includes metronome, chord library and a tuner
- Get access to tabs and daily catalog
More software for Chromebook: NPR News for Chromebook
How to Download Tabs &Chords HD for Chromebook
Installing Tabs &Chords HD using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Tabs &Chords HD“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Tabs &Chords HD“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Tabs &Chords HD“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Tabs &Chords HD“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Tabs &Chords HD“ and install it.
Install “Tabs &Chords HD“ using Rollapp
- If the “Tabs &Chords HD” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Tabs &Chords HD” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.