I Am T-Pain 2.0 on Chromebook :I am T-Pain 2.0 is an apple play store app that can synthesize any voice to sound like T-Pain with the auto tune. It’s a fun app which has been on the top 25 apps in the Apple store and also has been featured in “The tonight show with Jimmy Fallon”. The app is compatible with ios 5.0.1 and higher.
- There are 7 free songs pre-downloaded with the app to start singing with.
- User can use the freestyle mode to sing with T-Pain auto tune without any music.
- Users with ipod and iPhone can use the app with any song in their iTunes.
More software for Chromebook :Yousician on Chromebook
How to Download I Am T-Pain 2.0 for Chromebook
Installing I Am T-Pain 2.0 using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “I Am T-Pain 2.0“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “I Am T-Pain 2.0 “ app and install it on your device.
Installing I Am T-Pain 2.0 using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “I Am T-Pain 2.0 “ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “I Am T-Pain 2.0“ and install it.
Install “I Am T-Pain 2.0” using Rollapp
- If the “I Am T-Pain 2.0“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “I Am T-Pain 2.0” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.