Synfig Studio on Chromebook :Synfig Studio is software on an open source 2D animation. It is designed for the industries creating films with the quality of animation using the bitmap and vector. It reduces the cost as it purge the need for making the animation frame by frame. With this the high quality film can be made, with less of resources and people.
Features of Synfig Studio –
- It supports different types of layers – gradients, distortions, fractal, geometric, filters, transformations etc.
- It allows applying the complex of deformations into bitmap artwork.
- The Spatial resolution is independent
- HDRI (High Dynamic Range Imaging)
- It supports the sound in the animation by using the Sound layer.
- Its gradients are path based which make it easy for the user to add the soft shades into the animation.
- Designed for the artist to make the workflow easy.
Synfig studio is available on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
More software for Chromebook:Todo.Txt on Chromebook
How to Download Synfig Studio for Chromebook
Installing Synfig Studio using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Synfig Studio “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Synfig Studio ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Synfig Studio using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Synfig Studio ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Synfig Studio ” and install it.
Install Synfig Studio using Rollapp
- If the “Synfig Studio ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Synfig Studio ” and use the application online.