Sumatra PDF on Chromebook : Sumatra PDF is a free document reader tool which is specially designed for Windows. This open source tool is written in C++ mostly and supports many languages.
Sumatra PDF comes with a simple design and helps in fast access to all your documents. The small size of the application helps in easy transfer via portable devices. It doesn’t require any installation and so you can access it with just a click.
Features of Sumatra PDF Viewer
- Supports various viewing modes
- Can be used to open files in various formats including PDF, XPS, DjVu, ePUB, Mobi, CHM, CBZ, CBR, etc
- Fast and easy to use application
- Small in size and so it consumes little disk space
- Latest versions support the JPEG 2000 format
- Provides quick access to the frequently read documents
- Comes with many advanced options for easy customization
More software for Chromebook: Sweet Home 3D on Chromebook
How to Download Sumatra PDF for Chromebook
Installing Sumatra PDF using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Sumatra PDF “and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Sumatra PDF” app and install it on your device.
Installing Sumatra PDF using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Sumatra PDF” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Sumatra PDF” and install it.
Install Sumatra PDF using Rollapp
- If the “Sumatra PDF” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Sumatra PDF” and use the application online.