SugarSync on Chromebook:It is an application to help in cloud file sharing. It also helps in the synchronization of files and creating online backup. It is very simple to understand and use.
The main features of SugarSync are-
- It is very fast medium to access your files across multiple devices ad helps in creating the backup in a very efficient manner.
- You can easily edit or add something on one device and it will be instantly updated on all other devices as well.
- It is very powerful for synchronization of work and the backup is created in real time.
- You can avail this facility by initially trying the free version and later on buy the advanced version if you find it suitable as per your needs.
More software for Chromebook: Tresorit on Chromebook
How to Download SugarSync for Chromebook
Installing SugarSync using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “SugarSync “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “SugarSync ” app and install it on your device.
Installing SugarSync using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “SugarSync ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “SugarSync ” and install it.
Install SugarSync using Rollapp
- If the “SugarSync ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “SugarSync ” and use the application online.